Wednesday 13 February 2013

PRE-VALENTINE CONCERT WITH Jam Morales and Nico Fuentes

So, this is how: me and my family and even my countrymen in Kilkenny, Ireland celebrated our Valentines Day this year. 
I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had. The show was a blast! I can't explain how I'm feeling. I'm happy, sad at the same time and having fun. I guess that's what it's like to be a teenager.
There are so many picture, perfect moments that will stay in my memories now. Apologies for the pictures. Some of them are really stolen ones.
For those people who doesn't know Jam Morales and Nico Fuentes, They are singers from the Philippines. Nico is also a comedian.

Where the concert actually held.

My outfit of the night.
Outfit details will be post in our fashion blog- wildoctobers.blogspot.com


My very awkward pose.

Oppss. Another one.

I didn't get to wear any make-up so, my apology again for the face. lol




Nico Fuentes

Jam Morales and Nico Fuentes









Ofcourse, a selfie :)

Krizanne x
Happy Valentines Day everyone<3 Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment