Saturday 27 April 2013

Kylle and Sophia's Confirmation

Hi guys. I know it's been a while. But, here i am. I AM FINALLY BACK! So, today my cousin and my brother did their confirmation. It's been a long and fun day. But, since my mom made me wear a 4 inches heels with no lace or anything. My feet is killing me. I have to walk with those sandals all day long. I wanted to take it but well, you know. We have to be 'ELEGANT' because it's a special day for my brother and my cousin. But still, I managed to walked with it. THANK GOD! 
I have some photos to share with you guys. Enjoy! :) 

 So, Me and my family and my cousins and relatives went to one of the four stars hotel in our city to eat our lunch.

 Meet SOPHIA! :)

 Full outfit post of that day will be posted on our blog @wildoctobers.blogspot.com








See ya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment